$500 IN TOOLS FOR HIGH SCHOOL & COLLEGE STUDENTS
Sharing our expertise with those that share our passion for the industry is the founding principle of the Travers Tool For Schools program, and we are thrilled to partner with Dynabrade to offer (3) annual metalworking scholarships that each provide $500 USD worth of tools to students pursuing careers in manufacturing. Awarded to one underclass (freshmen through junior class) high school student, one high school senior class student, and one college student, these tool scholarships are designed to lessen the financial burden students face and allow them join the ranks of the skilled machinists, CNC operators, welders and exacting craftsmen that make up the fabric of the manufacturing industry.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A TRAVERS TOOL FOR SCHOOLS SCHOLARSHIP
PARTICIPANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.A or Canada
- Enrolled as a high school underclassmen (grades 9-11), a high school senior (grade 12), or college student
- Aged sixteen (16) years or older
- Carry a status of "good standing" (i.e. currently enrolled)
- May not be a previous Travers Scholarship winner
- Applications must be received by by December 31, 2021
- Must consent to picture being shared on social media and Travers website
Simply complete the adjacent application form to apply!
Please note: There is no formal printed scholarship application. All scholarship entries must be submitted via the adjacent form. Do not send any letters of recommendation, tax returns, bank balances, resumes or CVs. By applying, all applicants grant permission for Travers Tool to publish their project description, personal essay, and photos submitted & to publicly announce the winner.
Travers Tool For Schools Scholarships are co-sponsored by Dynabrade, our trusted partner. We appreciate their continued support of the scholarship and their commitment to the future of American Manufacturing.